VIRGINIA, USA

Introductions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lisandra Soto Lisandra Soto 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello!  My name is Katherine and I just wanted to get to know other people participating in my area :)  A little about me, I’m 19 years old, been vegetarian for about six years and now vegan for about three of those.  I’m currently enrolled in a local community college finishing up my freshman year, working as an EMT, and needing to get back into exercising.  I ran cross country all four years of high school as well as this fall for my college, as well as doing indoor and outdoor track which my college does not offer.  I broke my leg at the end of the fall and although I’ve been medically cleared, I haven’t done much since then.  My biggest struggle is motivation and I’m really looking forward to the community this all provides!

Profile photo of Audrey Graham
    Audrey Graham
    Participant

Hi! My name is Audrey. Hoping to get to know some people close by! I am 21 years old and live in the Fredericksburg area. I was vegetarian most of my teen years, which started as an excuse to get out of eating large meals/skipping dinner as I suffered from disordered eating during those couple years. I am recovered now, but no longer vegetarian, as I just do not have the knowledge on the rights foods to eat. I am dying to transition into veganism so this has been a tremendous help to start! Being a flaming Gemini, I have an identity crisis every other week. In January I wanted to become the baddest insta baddie on the planet (yeah right) so I promised myself that by my birthday I would be in shape and feeling my best self. So far I have done NO work to accomplish that goal (the identity crisis wore off). But coincidentally there are 12 weeks until my birthday, and a brand new 12 week challenge started for the Spring, so I took it as a sign to lady up and get my life on track. I DESPERATELY need help in the motivation department, so lets pair up and make our personal goals a reality!!!

Profile photo of Lisandra Soto
    Lisandra Soto
    Participant

Hi, I am lisandra I live in  northern VA if anyone is looking to meet up for some motivation or just new friends Im here !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.